Mack RD800 Tandem Axle Tractor - Green over Black
- Scale: 1:50
- Dimensions: 6.4"L x 2.48"W x 2.8"T. (161mm x 63mm x 70mm)
- Limited Production Quantity: 175
- Paint/Graphics: Green 6005 over Black
- Diecast construction with sparing use of other materials for detail and function
- Authentically configured and decorated to accurately replicate the real rig
Functions and Features...
- Functional 50-ton winch
- Front and rear suspension
- Sliding, tilting and locking 5th wheel
- Opening cab doors and hood with prop rods
- Rolling rubber front and rear wheels with steerable front axle
- Detailed interior with suspension seats to replicate air ride
- Rubber mud flaps
- Air and electrical lines fit most trailers or can be modified to connect
- Pick tool included for assistance with opening doors and hood, and positioning hood prop rods
What's in the box...
- High quality, authentic, functional Mack RD800
- Pick tool to assist in cab door, hood and other functions
- Extra set of mirrors
When your model will ship...
- If in stock, we usually ship within one business day
- We'll send you a shipping confirmation and tracking number
If not in stock, check directly above the item's price for estimated shipping
Shipping in the US...
We ship for free in the US via UPS Ground and US Postal Service. Other Expedited services are also available during checkout.
International orders ship with either UPS or US Postal Service...depending on cost and service to your location.
If you change your mind within 3 days of receipt...no problem. Ship the model back to us for a full refund. If your model is damaged during shipping, we'll simply send you a part to fix it...or if necessary, replace the model.
The Mack trademarks and bulldog hood ornament are registered rights of the AB Volvo Group and are used pursuant to a license.
Highly detailed model exceeded my expectations. Everything is on point, this lineup has set a the standard. Excellent!!! I hope you add some multi axle lowboy trailers to the lineup.
This is Great . Awesome Detail You are the king of diecast. keep up the great work. Hope to see a Autocar truck in the future.
This Dark Green over black just screams old school heavy haul……One of my favorite trucks